Assistant Vice Presidency of Public Relations and Digital Communications
The Associate Vice Presidency of Public Relations handles the development and implementation of strategic communication for the purpose of constructing mutually beneficial relations between the Ana G. Méndez University System and its institutions, the President, the officers and its internal and external public.
Some of the projects that are handled from this office are:
- Management of the communication media.
- Guidance regarding public relations strategies that include, but are not limited to: drafting of messages, scripts, protocol, crisis management and projection, among others.
- Guidance regarding the planning, development and distribution of corporate publications.
- Guidance regarding the production of corporate videos or documentaries. This includes drafting scripts, hiring external resources and general supervision of the project.
- Guidance to the Vice President of Marketing and Student Affairs regarding the development and implementation of public relations strategies aimed at supporting recruitment or image campaigns, among others.
- Development and strengthening of relations with public, private and nonprofit agencies.
- Coordination of interviews and press conferences.
- Coordination and execution of special events.
- Guidance and execution of effective communication strategies in the Internet and social networks.