Budget and Analysis
The Budget and Analysis Office is responsible for providing financial information for decision-making at various levels and for collaborating in the achievement of the goals of the University System. Among its principal functions, are the following:
- Annually prepare the operational Budget of AGMUS.
- Annually issue a Budget document approved by the Board of Directors.
- Participate in the preparation of AGMUS Bimonthly Plan.
- Enter the approved operational budget into the Banner system, in addition to controlling the budget transfers made during the year.
- Maintain control of vacant and occupied positions and the budget assigned to each one.
- Prepare feasibility study regarding new projects or expansion of existing projects.
- Prepare various financial analysis and policy development reports.
Policies and Procedures